Helping Kids & Youth, Building our Community, and Having Fun while doing it
We are 140+ men and women of the Tri-Lakes area who work together on a wide variety of projects to support our community. We gather weekly in fellowship for fun, to learn, and to share a hearty buffet breakfast.
Want to know about the Monument Hill Kiwanis Service Leadership Program?
- February 25, 2017 CASA Update Joe Foreman
- March 4, 2017 Colorado Law & Your Life Pit Martin
- March 11, 2017 Member BIOS
- March 18, 2017 Oswald Boelcke, Germany's First Fighter Ace & Father of Air Combat Brig Gen R. G. Head
- March 25, 2017 Griffith Center for Children Updates Jamie Sachtjen
- April 1, 2017 TBD
- April 8, 2017 Apollo Space Program Lisette Clemons
Opportunities to Serve
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday Mornings
Senior Meals Drivers Monday Evening
Kiwanis Bingo at Carefree Bingo (our largest fundraiser)
If you don't use your own reusable bags for shopping, donating them to Tri-Lakes CARES is the next best thing. For some time we have been collecting paper grocery bags for the volunteers at Tri-Lakes CARES to pack groceries for families in need. They also can use some regular plastic bags for the seniors' bread shelf. Thanks to those of you who have been bringing bags to meetings. Now there is a new opportunity. Bring your empty egg cartons also
A rich resource for the Tri-Lakes community